Artily Interviews JAINA MISHRA - who motivates us to preserve our vanishing culture
- Tell us something about yourself.
B.Sc.(Physics) | St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai, India
I am SAP Certified and completed Advance Diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain at Singapore.
I am passionate about culture & art, constantly learning new skills, and keen to learn new life models and integrate that into my thinking. I am rushing to do a thousand things to keep up with life goals and plans; held with high energy and motivation.
- What is your blog/ website about? Blog URL?
- What inspired you to write a blog?
- What do you think? Which was your unforgettable day in life? And why?
- Tell about some of the people you have met while working on your blog?
a. Vankabhai - Kutch, Gujarat - a Rabari tribal Patriarch
b. Tsewang fro Leh - who is a rags to riches story
c. Baburao Shettapa - Lambani tribal man - one of the brightest people ever
- How would (someone) describe your blogging style?
- What do you do when you aren't working on your blog?
- If you could plan the perfect holiday, what would it be?
- How many books do you read in a month - roughly?
- What really scares you?
- What networking do you do that you feel helps your blog?
- How do you keep coming up with material/content for your blog? Many people struggle with coming up with different articles/posts.
- What would you prioritize? Content? SEO? Traffic? Readers?
- What’s the best thing a blogger can give to his readers?
- What has been your strategy for creating visibility to yourself and your blog?
- What was the most challenging moment in your blog content development process and why?
- Everyone has a favorite/least favorite post. Name yours and why?
- If you found Aladdin's lamp, what three wishes you would ask Genie?
2. Take me to the past where I can meet tribes as they lived 100 years ago.
3. give me unlimited resources so that I may explore all cultures and save all their cultural skills in traditional arts before they vanish.
- If you were asked to send one message to your blog readers, what it would be?
© Copyright. ARTILY BLOG PRESS AND MEDIA .INC